Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best cleaner to clean the dash of my 05. The car wash cleaned the interior and left streaks on the dash. I searched the site and only found a reference to "Bumper Black" as a plastic cleaner. It seems that I have seen a reference saying that Armorall is not good for this dash. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I just use a swiffer to dust the dash off. For cleaning/disinfecting, I use dettol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everone. I appreciate the responses. I will experiment with you suggestions and select something. Again thanks.

Jim

·
Registered
44 Posts
Personally, I'm not fond of any of the protestants like ArmorAll. I dislike the shiny, wet look they leave. Additionally, they tend to attract dust if you don't wipe the dash down completely after applying.

I just take a damp towel and wipe down the dash a few times a year. In between, I use a small sized California Duster that works great for dusting the dash and interior.

·
Registered
508 Posts
jamesfchumbley said:
firepa63 said:
Thomme said:
Picasso Moon said:
Personally, I'm not fond of any of the protestants
Hey! No need to bring religion into this! :p
I wonder if this will show up on Jay Leno...?
I don't get it. But I'm also a member of both Opus Dei and the Priory of Sion, just in case.
Which Sion? The xA, xB, or TC?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thomme said:
jamesfchumbley said:
firepa63 said:
Thomme said:
Picasso Moon said:
Personally, I'm not fond of any of the protestants
Hey! No need to bring religion into this! :p
I wonder if this will show up on Jay Leno...?
I don't get it. But I'm also a member of both Opus Dei and the Priory of Sion, just in case.
Which Sion? The xA, xB, or TC?
That's so funny that I fell out of my chair!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.