·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finalized! The date will be September 17 at 2:00 PM. The place will be in Schaumburg, IL at Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant. Hope to see everyone there.

Wayne

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remember the 17th. Good Italian food, check out the other hybrids, see a Classic with a block heater installed. If you have to go to the http://www.elicheesecake.com/festival.aspx please do so on Saturday the 16th and reserve Sunday for your Prius.

Wayne

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone is interested I will be showing the Toyota engine block heaters for both the Classic and current Prius courtesy of Jesse at Metro Toyota. Also I will be bringing the alternative extra large oil filter I use to compare to the Toyota standard filter.

Wayne

·
Registered
33 Posts
IL meet up???

Hey I always dreamed of meeting up with fellow Prius owners when I lived in IL. I emailed people trying to see if a meeting would ever take place. I moved away from IL 3 weeks ago, thanks for waiting till I was gone. Anyway, I'm in sunny so cal now anxiously awaiting the arrival of the prius from the relocation place. It's been 3 weeks in a rental. I'm at the end of my rope with that crappy malibu. Can't wait to join the So Cal club, there seems to be many more members. At least I see a lot of Prius' zooming past me in the car pool lane! I LOVE YOU PRIUS!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The meet was a good start. There were 18 people who showed for a great Italian lunch. A little rain kept us inside for about an hour but then we got to go and get the cars together for some pictures and comparisons. Picture in this thread from GreenHybrid http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...2pm-magianos-shaumburg.9387.html?page=5&pp=10 . There were 2 Classic Prius, 1-04 and 1-05 Prius, 1 Camry Hybrid, 2 Insights and 2 1st Gen Civic hybrids. Plans are in the works for a repeat before Thanksgiving.

Wayne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.