Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea what changes the 2005 Prius will have on it compared to the 2004 Prius.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I know Toyota isn't a democracy but if they were, I'd vote to get the automatic lights and automatic volume control included in US models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
praying

I'm praying for power seats, some sorta skinny little plexi sunroof like the one that's columnar shaped in Maxima, and 17" alloys that look GOOD! Oh, and arctic white frost paint (like Sienna and Solara) and an ordering process that allows you to go online and order the car and have it show up 4 months later at your dealer! :>

Dianne

·
Registered
190 Posts
Re: praying

Hi Dianne, I know of you from the MR2 Spyder forum (spyderchat.com) - glad to see you here as well. Any chance that Steve (your parts guy I believe) can help us get some of the Japanese accessories that don't seem to be available in the US? Like the stuff here for instance:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All_to ... me/op.html

dianne said:
I'm praying for power seats, some sorta skinny little plexi sunroof like the one that's columnar shaped in Maxima, and 17" alloys that look GOOD! Oh, and arctic white frost paint (like Sienna and Solara) and an ordering process that allows you to go online and order the car and have it show up 4 months later at your dealer! :>

Dianne

·
Registered
623 Posts
I want the EV button and about a 25-mile EV range, gridable; but that's probably a few years down the road. Maybe that'll be my second Prius. For now I'm as happy as a kitten with a belly full of cream, with my blue #7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts