Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I've got from my saleswomen...

For the Prius HSD Business the only changes between 2005 and 2006 is colors and the stereo...

The Jade Green Mica Metallic will be replaced by the Magnetic Gray Metallic.
The Silver Metallic will be replaced by a new silver metallic ( :shock: ).

The JBL stereo will be replaced with one who supports MP3 CD's, no news if it's a 9-speakers version or only a 6 speakers, she didn't knew.

She didn't say or knew anything about exterior chanegs but we can only hope we get the changes in the lights as well.

No news about leather in Sweden.

Well a very short list but that's what I've found out after a mail conversation with her.

BTW, I've just put an order of a 2006 Prius with delivery in feb (most likely mid Feb.), it's the fastest I can get a new Prius in sweden... But as of now for every day you wait to order, the delivery date is pushed 3 days ahead. That's the demand of the Prius in Sweden...

Cheers,
Zappa

·
Registered
67 Posts
So, another swede has found his way to this forum. I also have a 2006 at order for delivery in february. Ordered mine in Karlskrona, and they didn´t know anything about any changes but I suppose it will get same exterior changes as mentioned in this forum. Where did you order yours and get the info?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered mine at the Toyota Center Nacka (Stockholm). But I got the info from another toyota dealer in Rissne and he just told me it's availible at toyotanet (Toyota's Intranet at least in Sweden).

And my saleswomen looked it up and got me this info. I wounder how much else I've missed as I might wanted to get...

Well just another 3,5 months left and I can sell my '99 MB A140 and join the hybrid generation... ;)

Cheers,
Zappa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts