Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Possibly more Shenandoah Valley than Central virginia - but I love McDonough Toyota in Staunton. I have taken two toyotas there and they are very nice and helpful and offer good service specials. They also are willing to make good delas on sales.
I have also bought two toyotas from Brown's in Charlottesville and I swore never again after each. They say that they have overhauled the entire dealership and are much more customer friendly - I decided not to try that when I bought my Prius. I also felt that Brown's service had gotten worse over the past couple of years. They used to be very helpful- but the last time I was there, I overheard the service advisors saying that they were going to make a customer wait an extra hour (and I mean wait in the waiting room) because he hadn't bought his car there and didn't bring it in for regular service like oil changes. I have not gone back since.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We bought our Prius from McGeorge Toyota in Richmond, VA. They have been wonderful! I can say we've been very pleased. Talk to Joan Marshall, she's a straight shooter, and listens to what you want and need.

Patti

2005-Tideland Pearl

·
Registered
42 Posts
We bought our Prius from McGeorge Toyota in Richmond, VA. They have been wonderful! I can say we've been very pleased. Talk to Joan Marshall, she's a straight shooter, and listens to what you want and need.

Patti

2005-Tideland Pearl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haley Toyota?

Thanks to those who have provided input so far.

Anyone have any input on or experience with Haley Toyota?

Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Tomel...

I got mine from Haley. I would highly recommend them because they are the first car dealer I've encountered that didn't play any mind-games. Also, they were extremely generous with my trade-in (gave me above bluebook on the first go).

Ask for John Gausby...he's been great!

Good luck!

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts