Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's all meet at Young's Jersey Dairy, Yellow Springs, Ohio on Saturday, June 18th at 11:30AM. Young's is the S/W Ohio mecca for ice cream. It is about 3 miles north of Yellow Springs on U.S. 68. From I-71, take the U.S. 68 exit and travel north through Xenia and Yellow Springs. From I-70, take U.S. 68 south about 5 miles. From I-75 north of Dayton, take I-70 east until U.S. 68. From I-75 south of Dayton, take U.S. 35 east into Xenia then 68 north. For more details, go to Youngsdairy.com

I will park along the highway between the ice cream shop and the restaurant. Just look for the '05 Prius. If you have any hybrid car, come on as well. I can deal with a hybrid club as well as a Prius club.

If you haven't been to Youngs - you're in for a treat - well worth the drive from Columbus or Cincinnati.

To fill in your day after the ice cream, try some shopping in downtown Yellow Springs or stop by Glen Helen or the Clifton Gorge for some outdoor enjoyment.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a reminder to anyone in the Dayton / Columbus / Cincinnati area - feel free to join us at Young's Jersey Dairy near Yellow Springs on Saturday about 11:30 AM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts