Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Prius yesterday and has bluetooth, however my phone is an older one (LG VX6000) and I belive it has no bluetooth. From what I heard about the Prius, there is some kind of cable you can use to plug your phone into the car and use the cars touch screen to call... is this true? If so where do I find this cable? And where does it plug into?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could be wrong here, but I thought that the Prius with package 4 and lower I belive... not sure which package, still have the phone in the touch screen but no bluetooth. I may have seen that thinking it didnt have bluetooth and there was a plug in option, but in fact it could have been a higher package with bluetooth. But I could have sworn it was in the lower packages, just not wirelessly... am I wrong on that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That may be. I think i was looking at a package 6 thinking it was 4 and mixed em up maybe. I ended up getting a package 6 anyway.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
But then it was speculated that it might just be the passcode on the Prius has to be set to 0000 or something. Bluetooth always has a passcode, so any adapters would either have a fixed one, or have a way to change it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts