Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a VerizonWireless XV6700 which is a PC Phone, etc. I had no problem with the sync. My Preius is an '06 with Package #5. I love it but have some questions for any of you. I know how to change the volume of the person I'm talking with (on the screen) but is it possible to adjust the microphone volume? My calling recipients have complained that they wished I spoke louder, eventhougfh I'm shouting.

Anyother question. I also can't figue out how to program the "Speed Dial" numbers. They are the only numbers that can be dialed while the car is in motion. Any help???? Thanks,

DonB

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a way to adjust the volume - I found it on PriusChat.com. Don't remember exactly how it works.

As for programming the 1-touch: just bring up the phone info and hit settings. Next to phone book it says 1-touch. Hit that and it takes you to your list, ou choose the contact and identify which 1-touch number you want to apply. That might not be in the right order but once you get in there, you'll figure it out.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hmm.. on the 2006 you go into "Telephone" from the Info screen I believe.. then you hit "Phone Settings" then there should be an option that says "Speed Dial".. from there you can "Register" up to 17 speed dials I believe..

·
Registered
59 Posts
ThePackage said:
I just purchased a VerizonWireless XV6700 which is a PC Phone, etc. I had no problem with the sync. My Preius is an '06 with Package #5. I love it but have some questions for any of you. I know how to change the volume of the person I'm talking with (on the screen) but is it possible to adjust the microphone volume?
There is a way to do this from the diagnostic menu on 2004-5 system. Not sure if it's still accessible on 2006 models. It's probably something a dealer could do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.