Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Symptoms

When I stopped for gas yesterday, the previous vehicle at my pump was a large SUV, and I noticed that the guy had spent $60 to fill his tank. I filled my Prius tank for $17.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
You can't fill the tank in an Escalade today as they shut off automatically at most pumps at fifty dollars to protect credit cards. I have a neighbor that has to go through two transactions if he allows his tank to get below the 1/4 mark. Does't bother him one bit and he feels sorry for me having to drive such a small, light car.

·
Registered
232 Posts
omg.....I had to drive my chevy Avalanche yesterday (I havent' driven it since Easter)....
It felt really heavy and i had a hard time getting my foot to go light on the accelerator at starts.......
But the biggest pain in the A$$ about it was.......searchin around in my pockets for the dam key! :lol:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
bshef, I agree, "smart key" is the greatest invention since electric windows. By the way, do you remember the reasons you purchased the "Avalanche?" Unless something drastic has changed in your family way, I'll bet they are still viable and except for the price of fuel you would still be happy with it. It is one "neat" car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.