Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got our '04 today - Millenium Silver with package #3 at MSRP. Total wait only 25 days! Took some work...mostly calls to all dealers within a reasonable driving circle of San Diego, CA and follow-up. Found other cars available in California...some from dealers who are taking advantage of the situation by charging 2 to 5K over MSRP...but also some from honorable dealers in smaller towns at straight MSRP. There are a couple of #9 packages (white and silver) available at MSRP right now at Sierra Toyota in Lancaster, CA from Lillian Holland at 661-948-0731 x 190. Also the dealer we got ours from has no waiting list and expects more cars soon...Rogers & Rogers Toyota in Imperial, CA (120 miles east of San Diego) call Richard or Jerry at 760-353-9300. Great guys, great dealer! Love our Prius... averaged 45.8 MPG for the 115 mile ride home at 75 MPH from desert to mountains, 0 to 4000 foot elevation and back down again. (Saw 99.9 MPG while going downhill in B mode!) Keep looking and Good luck!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase.

I noticed a blue #9 on the lot of Toyota of Morristown in northern NJ yesterday. The sticker looked like MSRP $26K ish. I didn't verify that it's available though. I was picking my '01 from service. There were actually 3 on the lot, but only the one looked for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts