Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
On the 2004? I installed mine awhile ago (made sure I specified "2004 Prius" when they ordered it). It came with a pair of templates to drill a small hole in the plastic trim just inside the hatch on each side (they had to be taped in place; any tape will do). With the holes drilled, I just pushed in the two supplied rings, which expanded an attached pin similar to how a drywall anchor works. Beyond that, I just clipped the net to those two on the top, and the existing (metal) rings at the bottom. :)

P.S. Bungie cords are also useful in a 2004; I think someone mentioned something about them in a topic here or other website. Whoever it was, thanks for the tip. :)

· Registered
380 Posts
...or alternatively, for bungie cords if you're trying to tie down other loose objects like shelves. Yeah, I missed those too the first time I had a use for them... :wink: Great idea for the cargo net; thanks! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.