Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still trying to find a car to test drive! 10am - 10pm.

Need to see if I can work around the blind spots I found on my firt test drive and if I can get in and out of my garage easily.

Need to do this by 12/22, which is how long the dealer is holding my 1/14/06 car before he gives it away to someone else.

Please reply by private email and I'll call.

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'll let you. Of course, you'll have to come to middle Tennessee. And you'll have to bring your garage with you. Actually, I'd give a retirement check to see that.

Seriously, though, I've let several people test drive Phoebe. And everyone has loved the car. My minister is going to trade his car for a Prius in the spring and a friend has called asking for my dealer info so he can dicker for one. Phoebe is a great little ambassador. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
paulalouise said:
I'm still trying to find a car to test drive! 10am - 10pm.

Need to see if I can work around the blind spots I found on my firt test drive and if I can get in and out of my garage easily.

Need to do this by 12/22, which is how long the dealer is holding my 1/14/06 car before he gives it away to someone else.

Please reply by private email and I'll call.

THANK YOU!
Quick, call the cops, why is my Prius in Newton Mass?

And if you can not get this car into your garage, then you should be riding a Razor scooter or you should not have a valid license. It's exterior measurements make it a fairly small car. Unless you are replacing a classic Mini.

Why not go for test drive #2?

Spike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
test drive

my driveway is downhill and garage is a 90 degree turn into it. My current BMW 318i has a turning radius of 17.....turns on a dime into the garage and a one point turn out of the garage. My first Prius test drive I had to do 2-3 point turns to get out. No Toyota dealer in MA has an extra Prius for me to drive. Falmouth had one as a rental, but they sold it. Only one person replied to this request, and I'm hoping to meet up with her tomorrow for a test drive. I don't know anyone who owns a Prius, so I'm down to asking strangers on the street. That's why.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
test drive

thanks, it SHOULD handle like my BMW (17 radius vs 34 diameter = same). I've found a car to test drive again, so hopefully all will be well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts