Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
This might seem like a silly question and may be the answer is somewhere within the pages of this fantastic site. Can anyone explain to a stupid Brit like me the different packages you guys have for the Prius cars? Here in the UK we have three levels of finish in the T3, T4 and the top of the range Spirit. Is it the same for you guys? Looking at the various sites numerous packages are mentioned, is it just the case of pick n mix after you buy a basic Prius?

Sorry if this seems a rather pathetic question, but I’m Intrigued to know how it works.

Howie (6-months to go before delivery of mine!) :?:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Brad.

Many thanks for the information, now it’s all falling into place! In very basic terms our T3 equates to your package-1 thro’ 3 and out T4 to your package-4. Leaving our T-Sprit akin to your package-6 (everything but the kitchen sink!), Mmm, it does seem strange having the rear wiper as an option on the ’04 model, but as you say, at least it’s standard now. Am I right in thinking the HomeLink is the garage remote control operated from the rear view mirror. I don’t think that’s available over here, but I wonder if the wiring loom is standard world-wide, so I could retro-fit it!

Howie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,
They do say the other mans grass is always greener. But the one good thing is the lack of 100MPH+ wind. Boy have you guys had it rough or what. We tend to get your bad weather about a week later as just heavy rain. I wonder if any of the Prius guys suffered with any of the electrics/electronics in their cars during the heavy horizontal rain - now that is a good test for the system!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.