Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on buying a Prius within the next 6 months and am looking for a reputable dealer in the Northern VA/Maryland area. I have several choices, but would like to hear experiences from buyers in this area before I approach the dealership.

Any inputs appreciated!!

Ken

·
Registered
54 Posts
Alexandria Toyota

I can highly recommend Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota. I bought a 2005 Tideland BC there on July 20, and it was a breeze. They have Prii on the lot, very friendly people, and a clean, spacious showroom and service center. Their parts department is more of a small store.

Ask for Rob Barnhill for sales and Gena Edwards for your paperwork.

http://www.toyotarob.com

·
Registered
42 Posts
We decided not to buy in NVa. but to buy in Richmond, Va instead. We went with McGeorge Toyota. I'll let you know how delivery went on Monday!!!! I'm getting her Saturday. She's a Tideland Pearl package 4 '05 and so far McGeorge has been a dream to deal with!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just had a thought, we bought our 96 Toyota Avalon the car that we are upgrading to the Prius from Leesburg Toyota. We had a very good experience with them.

We bought the Avalon used. But I have friends that buy all their new cars at that Toyota dealership.

Three more hours until I go pick up my new Tideland 05 package 4 baby!

Patti :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my 2005 Salsa Red Prius from Leesburg Toyota. I can highly recommend them based upon both how I was treated during the L-O-N-G waiting list (now no longer an issue, I hear) through delivery.

Very professional folks.

My 1995 Toyota Corolla also came from them and I have had it serviced there exclusively. Again, I can recommend them based upon 10 years of experience.

No added dealer markups or funny business during the sale.

No, I don't work for them, just a happy customer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We had a fantasic experience when we went to pick up our Prius from McGeorge Toyota yesterday. Our salesperson was fantastic. She has great listening skills. Answered all our questions before during and after the sales process. The business office is great. No unseen mark ups!

I can't say enough great things about McGeorge in Richmond--plus they just moved into their new facility on West Broad Street...it's beautiful.

My sales person's name is Joan Marshall--she'll take great care of you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked up my new Prius at Miller Toyota in Manassas - http://www.millertoyota.com Salesman was a fellow named Sam Lee (aka Toyota Sam) - http://www.toyotasam.com Sam was very helpful throughout the buying experience - although he really didn't have to do a lot of "selling" since I knew what I wanted. He made sure the delivery of the car went smoothly. Miller's business department was first rate also - all paperwork was done quickly. The had a good selection a month ago, but the Miller website only shows one 05 in stock right now. They moved about 10 of them the weekend I purchased one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alexandria Toyota worked for me when I bought my '04 last year. They weren't too good about keeping me up to date on where I was in line during my 4 month wait but everything else was fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a 2005 Prius, package 4, from Kay Jennings Toyota in Springfield in mid-June. Dealt with Shane Hamilton. No hassle. Waited a week for the car and drove it away with 1 mile on the odo. Out the door price after VA tax, tags, processing fee and other add ons was $23.9K.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2005 Prius from Miller Toyota in Manassas, VA from Sam Lee. It was a great experience and we love our Prius. I payed $400 under MSRP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts