Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's the way the rain is comming down this morning.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
melgish said:
That's the way the rain is comming down this morning.
Good thing you have that back wiper!
It's probably because I washed my car yesterday.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hep said:
...It's probably because I washed my car yesterday.
Hep, did you wash your car again? It's Noah weather out this way today. Emma and Harry (the bunnies) are lining up for their spot in the Ark!

Three cheers for RainX. And a day off. Perfect napping weather!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How'd you know? Yea it was pretty wet this am...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
melgish said:
How'd you know? Yea it was pretty wet this am...
FLA looked pretty colorful on weather.com radar.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, thanks to VSC, I made it to work unharmed :) I don't mind the rain.... I wish people would learn how to drive in it tho...

Nice bland overcast day now... sort of like snow, only it's on the top of my view, not the bottom :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Geez, what is that whorly blob on the radar in the Gulf? Kind of early for this isn't it? Time to batten down the hatches melgish? :shock:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
If a tropical storm is more depressed than a depression, and a hurricane more depressed than either, is it suicidal? Should we medicate it?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
DanMan32 said:
If a tropical storm is more depressed than a depression, and a hurricane more depressed than either, is it suicidal? Should we medicate it?
Suicidal isn't such a problem with a hurricane, cause it would just want to kill itself. And that's ok. But if it's also homicidal, then that's probably not good. I wonder if they've tried counseling. All those people talking about it - and out in PUBLIC - no wonder it's getting rather paranoid and more depressed. I'd be depressed too if people were analyzing my shape and size, and how I look, and broadcasting my dimensions all over the media.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
My concern is their tendency to blow around sharp debris and sticks and stuff. They could put out their eye! :roll:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hep said:
Geez, what is that whorly blob on the radar in the Gulf? Kind of early for this isn't it? Time to batten down the hatches melgish? :shock:
Naw, I'm on the space coast, not the gulf coast.... DanMan might be having it rough today.

We are under a tornado watch, but my wife refuses to stand by the window all day watching for tornadoes.

As for medicating tropcial storms, that may be why they always go for the islands first. Booze is cheaper down there, and it may be a form of self-medication.

·
Registered
928 Posts
melgish said:
As for medicating tropcial storms, that may be why they always go for the islands first. Booze is cheaper down there, and it may be a form of self-medication.
Oh come on, are you trying to tell us the hurricanes are just there for the hurricanes???

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
RSnyder said:
melgish said:
Oh come on, are you trying to tell us the hurricanes are just there for the hurricanes???
That's just escapism. I wonder, though, what hurricanes are trying to escape from?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sanny said:
RSnyder said:
melgish said:
That's just escapism. I wonder, though, what hurricanes are trying to escape from?
Well, they roll off the coast of Africa... And thats where (according to 70% of my email) all my rich relatives go to work for oil companies, only to die in tragic accidents.

So maybe, just maybe, they're running from the ghosts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts