Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving from Ft. Lauderdale this Holiday weekend on I-95N and there were 2 Pri in front of me and one behind me....and I got to thinking...

Would anyone be interested in a Road Rally type of afternoon maybe sometime in Feb? We could meet somewhere in East Broward, socialize, then line up everyone and travel in one long line and draw some attention to our Hybrids. Just a short afternoon, meeting somewhere in East Broward using (I-595W) going to second meeting place to meet and hook up with our West Broward hybrids cousins via I-595W then maybe shooting down to Miami via I-75S and then back to E. Broward via I-95N?. Or just maybe a small trip down Las Olas Blvd? Email me and we can see if we have enough interest to do something like this....Side note? Anyone have any pulls at a Toyota/Honda Dealership for potential meeting places?
Dwayne
[email protected]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey, this sounds like a plan. KING TOYOTA in Deerfield Beach might be persuaded to host something like that.

Dunno. But I like the idea. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Broward is a bit far for me, though I suppose if I left early enough I could get there at a reasonable hour.

Then again, there's always the turnpike, and with Sunpass, that should be a breeze.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts