Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After three months of being in the shop (cause I hit a moose) I got back my 04 prius. I felt like a little kid in a candy Shop, I must say I love that car. Since it was in the shop all that time it still needed the update done. I took it to a dealer and waited about an hour. Got in my car and drove away no problems. After that, I eveen took 50 miles to the capital on a drive. The car handled perfectly. But here is the deal, woke up for church this morning and my touch screen did not work. Neither did my radio, CD player, or clock. Car started and ran fine, but I'm too afraid to drive it very far. I'll take it back to the dealer on Monday. But I don't want to go back to NO CAR HELL (I didn't pay extra for that car rental coverage on my insurance, and those three montths sure did drag along with no car.) Has anyone had an identical problem? Any idea's on what could be causing this????

·
Registered
311 Posts
Moose are considered sacred by some of the aboriginal peoples (AKA indians) so maybe there is some sort of curse involved which could be lifted if you made a pilgrimage to the approproate shaman.

:D Pat :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Prz said:
V8Cobrakid said:
Or, you could just have the dealer check for a loose connection :)
Don't you mean a moose connection?
There WAS a moose connection - that's where the problems started! :D

Sorry Christie. We're finding humor in this at your expense. I'd vote going to a dealer also. Might be something easy to fix that you can wait for in the lounge.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loose conection, Moose conection :)

:D You guys are too funny. It's important to be able to find humor it the unexplainable incidents of life. If you ever just take a second or two and look around you'll realize that God must have quite a sense of humor. :D

Anyways....I got the car back today, the entire time the dealer had it he said everything was working as normal. :oops: Isn't it funny how the damn car is always broken until you take it to be fixed???? :mrgreen: Oh well just wanted to drive it......and I was very happy to get 55MPG all the way to work this morning :D . I'm going with a loose connection too.....I'm just waiting till it hits another bump just right and I prove I'm not crazy...........

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: Loose conection, Moose conection :)

christieb08255 said:
If you ever just take a second or two and look around you'll realize that God must have quite a sense of humor.
Well... that's one way of looking at it.

Glad you finally got your car back and that it is working properly. Good luck to you, your boyfriend, and what's left of the moose population.

Drive happy,
Moo :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts