Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have an available 2005 PRIUS PKG# BC in Silver , and Pkg# AM in Silver and Seaside Pearl. The units will be available for delivery within a few days to a few weeks. The only catch is ... You need to give me a call ASAP to either put a deposit of $ 500 over the phone or come in to the dealership to do all the paperworks.

As you know,

Pkg # BC includes

driver and front passenger seat-mounted side and front and rear side curtain airbags
anti-theft system and auto-dimming electrochromic rearview mirror with HomeLink® [3] universal transceiver;
Smart Key System;
High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, integrated fog lamps and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
JBL 3-in-1 AM/FM Cassette/6-disc in-dash CD changer, nine speakers in seven locations and FM diversity reception; and voice-activated DVD navigation system with hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth TM technology

and

Pkg# AM includes

driver and front passenger seat-mounted side and front and rear side curtain airbags
Smart Key System;
High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, integrated fog lamps and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)

The Prius come wtih Carpeted Floor Mats as well. We are only selling the Pkg# BC for the MSRP of $ 26,766, and Pkg# AM for $ 23,776 plus tax, license, documentation and tire tax.

I do have an available unit for a test drive as well. If I don't have your color and package, I could get you the car that you want within a few weeks.

Give me a call at 650-826-4227 for more info and any possible available units.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All,

I just updated the original threat with the new available packages and colors.

If you have any questions, please give me a call at 650-826-4227.

Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts