Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank you for your recent posts. I am in no way making any judgements about any political thoughts, ages, or opinions of any posters here. Reading these posts has certainly provided my with some very much needed entertainment. I had to cancel my Prius order becuase my beater of a car blew up on me. I was going to go ahead and buy a used car and wait for my Prius, but being recalled back to Iraq has put a stop to those plans. I served in Desert Storm and this will be my second tour to the gulf for this conflict. (By the way I live in Missouri) so no bad jokes about rural folk please. Anyway I just hope all of you highly intelligent people go and fight your political battles with your votes and not youor words or your fists, otherwise when I get back I will be serving as a peacekeeper here at home.

God bless and once again thanks for the entertainment.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tigkoly-
I wish you nothing but health, safety and success while you are out there. Especially if you're headed for Najaf since things really seem to have blown up out there lately. I hope you'll be back soon and able to resume a place higher up on the Prius wait list (it's the LEAST your dealer could do) or that if you're out there for a longer tour that the American Prii will be bountiful and available everywhere for you.

You truly are a hero and I wish for your speedy return. Take care and God bless!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Brad -

I'll second the kudos. I was pretty much a lurker until I saw the "he's just young and dumb" posts.

It's really frustrating when the right attempts to slience dissent by being so dismissive. They usually take this approach because they've been programmed to do so (watch FoxNews to see this in action!) or because they can't think of a reply. Perhaps both.

So, keep up the good fight, and never let people silence your opionions. Despite what the currently political climate is in this country, you do have a right to speak your opinion. (Even outside of a free-speech zone! :) )

cheers,
M.Scopes

·
Registered
119 Posts
Put up a good fight and come back safe and sound. I am very greatful to you for serving in the military for us. Thank You!

Brad - please stick around and post more.

Jill of the 2 Prii Republican family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts