Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2005 Prius with option 6, so naturally, I had to get a Bluetooth phone. I have Sprint, so my choice was limitted to an LG325. It will connect with the Prius fine. I can take incoming calls and the hands free works fine. When I try to make an outgoing call, it disconnects the phone. Then I have to go through the whole connection thing again. Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found myself in exactly the same situation. I read posts from others who had problems using the LG325 with the Prius. I bought a used Sony Ericsson T608 on eBay--from a real person who had actually used the phone successfully with Sprint service. I've used it for several weeks now with no complaints. Battery life is understandably short when Bluetooth is activated, but I use a charger in the car, so it's not a problem for me. All features work with my 2005 Prius.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'll see if Sprint will take the LG325 back, then I'll try to get the Sony. Thanks for the info!

G

·
My wife call me from her Prius using a Sprint LG325. Never had a problem with disconnected phone during outgoing calls.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's wierd. Every time we tried to call our, it lost the BT connection. I gave up and took the phone back today. At least Sprint was good about taking it back. Now I bidding on Ebay for a Sony Ericsson T608. That's too bad we couldn't get the LG to work, because it had a camera in it too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should verify what I said in the previous post. Every time we dialed out using the car display, it would lose the BT connection. We could still dial out using the phone while it was in the car, and it would not lose the BT connection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts