Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I both have a Nokia 3650. I have successfuly paired both with my Prius I just bought last month. I have learned that you have to have your earpiece disconnected before you can place calls via your Prius. Anyways, I am having problems placing calls via my Prius. I can get the car to connect to my phone somewhat consistently. I do know that you have to have your specific phone selected in order for it to connect. So, I have to go into settings and switch from my wife's phone to mine if I want to have my phone connect to my Prius. Quite often when I attempt to place a call my Prius tells me to check my mobile phone. Quite often when I check my phone there is no message telling me what to do. Other times it will ask me if I want to connect to my hands free device, aka my Prius. Also, I can only transfer one phone number at a time from my address boook. And each time after I transfer the number it disconnects my phone from my Prius so I have to reconnect it. Finally, there are times where I cannot connect my phone to my Prius. Sometimes in these situations I have to search for a new device and have to reconnect my Prius to my cell phone. Does anyone have any advice? I just want to be able to automatically connect to my car each time and be able to places without any problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts