Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good bluetooth enabled phone that does not have a camera? I need to carry my phone at work, but my site prefers that we not have camera phones (nothing official yet, but we all know that the day will soon be here that they will not be allowed.) All the phones I can find that support bluetooth seem to have a camera. I am finally replacing my old star-tac (on verizion, but I am willing to change to get full bluetooth)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well, you can get a Motorola without camera, then get Motorola's Bluetooth accessory. (Snaps onto the bottom of the phone, adding Bluetooth through the data/accessory port.) I know that the T720/730 series supports this, and phones in that series are available on every major carrier in the U.S.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ehurtley said:
Well, you can get a Motorola without camera, then get Motorola's Bluetooth accessory. (Snaps onto the bottom of the phone, adding Bluetooth through the data/accessory port.) I know that the T720/730 series supports this, and phones in that series are available on every major carrier in the U.S.
I have a Motorola T730, thru Verizon, and though I can "pair" with the Bluetooth system on our Prius, and make calls thru Dialing on the phone, How do I create my Phonebook? There isn't a way to command the Phone to Transfer the Phone's Phonebook to the Bluetooth--a call to Motorola confirmed this. Is there any way to manually input phone numbers into the Bluetooth Phonebook? Prius instructions imply that Phonebooks can only be created via transferring a phone's Phonebook; is this true?? Maybe this is why there are No Bluethooth compatible Phones listed for Verfizon (ie, non allow Phone's Phonebook to be transferred.Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Biged

1 - 6 of 6 Posts