Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my Prius sometime in early May...Cant wait...cool car and gas is up to $2 here in Portland oregon.. I was wondering if anyonehad used the Motorola V600, its pretty new. Also do most bluetooth phones work with the prius
Thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Wait, $2??? Here in Orange County, it is $2.59 in some places, and more in others. Enjoy the prices, while they last. We did. Hopefully they won't go up like they did for us.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Heh, that's NOTHING!

I just sold my BMW to free up some money for my Prius' down payment. I had to rent a car for 4 days until the Toyota dealer puts me in a loaner.

It's in my rental car agreement/contract...if you forget to fill the gas tank before returning the car, Hertz will be happy to do you the favor for a paltry $5.59 per gallon.

Wow, what a great deal! I think I'll ask them if I can just drive my new car there whenever I need to fill up! :roll:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bluetooth works transparently here

My T-Mobile Sony-Ericsson 610 works like a charm with the Prius. My only problem: when it sucks in the directory from my phone, it only seems to acquire the first number for each contact. Aside from that (and the initial setup) it's pretty transparent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts