Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my '04 Silver Prius with #9 package with black/white leather seats with Gold Package (extortion of dealer to buy an "extra" Prius and not wait for my order). My neighbors, both male and female, are experiencing "Prius -envy."

My question: I have transferred my Telephone Address Book from my cell to the Prius Bluetooth and assigned 1-touch dialing successfully. However, I have the #6 slot in 1-Touch dialing that reads "outgoing call with a number," and I cannot delete this entry. I have tried deleting ALL 1-Touch numbers and reassigning the 1-Touch slots to no avail; the :eek:utgoing call" does not delete, and when chosen in "Settings" for delete, the delete key is gray (not available). Any help?

Joe B :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
You can dial from cell phone keypad while in moving car

For safety, the Prius will not let you do distracting things like dialing a phone number on the display while moving.

However, you can still dial a number on the cell phone itself and 'send', and when it answers, it will come up on the handsfree.

Drive carefully if you do this--it is more hazardous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.