Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my '04 Silver Prius with #9 package with black/white leather seats with Gold Package (extortion of dealer to buy an "extra" Prius and not wait for my order). My neighbors, both male and female, are experiencing "Prius -envy."

My question: I have transferred my Telephone Address Book from my cell to the Prius Bluetooth and assigned 1-touch dialing successfully. However, I have the #6 slot in 1-Touch dialing that reads "outgoing call with a number," and I cannot delete this entry. I have tried deleting ALL 1-Touch numbers and reassigning the 1-Touch slots to no avail; the :eek:utgoing call" does not delete, and when chosen in "Settings" for delete, the delete key is gray (not available). Any help?

Joe B :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
As I understand it, the 6th slot is reserved for the last outgoing call you made. I'm not sure why. but perhaps it's so that you can easily redial it in case of a busy signal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Thank you for the info. I will check to see if the number in 1-Touch slot 6 changes with each call and post it for everyone who is interested.

Joe B

·
Registered
21 Posts
I noted and tried this: a passenger can dial with the physical phone pressing the outgoing button will cause the call when connected to be transfered to the car audio.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You can dial from cell phone keypad while in moving car

For safety, the Prius will not let you do distracting things like dialing a phone number on the display while moving.

However, you can still dial a number on the cell phone itself and 'send', and when it answers, it will come up on the handsfree.

Drive carefully if you do this--it is more hazardous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts