Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver AM for MSRP and a black BC for MSRP incoming and still available.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

One of the three is sold and another will be tomarow. Please contact me ASAP. These will not last long.

Matt

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one left

Down to one left incoming that is available. Call ASAP before it's gone.

Matt

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6 BC's available.

6 BC's coming.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
number going down fast.

I have 5 current still but the number is going down fast. I have a few more people now interested and I am sure they won't last long. Contact me ASAP for one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
MSRP......
pffffft!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't understand bshef.

Our market here in the twin cities still has most dealers at around a year wait. The MSRP here is still the standard and with my ability to get them faster than any other dealer in the twin cities gives me a great advantage. I fully beleive in someone being able to express their opinion but don't understand their need to make comments that don't concern their interests. Thank you bshef for your honesty but please don't post unless needed.

Thanks you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
sry bout the spam.....here I was thinkin I was "editing" my post when in fact it kept "adding" new replies............

good 4 u if you can get MSRP..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I suspect bshef is gloating - playfully. He's been touting his 'below msrp' purchase for 6 months now. ;) Of course, Matt, he purchased nowhere near your geographic market, and not at a time that the wait is near a year, the way it is for you. :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I suspect bshef is gloating - playfully. He's been touting his 'below msrp' purchase for 6 months now. ;) Of course, Matt, he purchased nowhere near your geographic market, and not at a time that the wait is near a year, the way it is for you. :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
sorry for the 2x post. There's no "edit" or "delete" here in Dealers? Cannot get rid of double. :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
me gloat?...... :lol:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Hello Sanny and Bshef.

Happy 4th of July for you two. No "Double Negatives" Please.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
almost all gone now

Down to 3 left and have many people on the fence and waiting for them to decide.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
call for details.

call for details.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got another available.

Call for details.