Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently was in a Seaside Pearl 2004 Prius with the beige interior. The seats and middle section had several dirty scruff marks. Is this typical? I like the blue color, but I don't want a car that looks dirty before its first birthday.

Can anyone with the gray interior comment on how it faces up to dirt?

Many thanks

Maurice Frank

·
Registered
36 Posts
Seat covers

I have a Seaside Pearl '04 with beige interior and an '03 Aqua with grey interior. My worry was that the beige would be harder to keep clean (my daughter and friends are an added problem...) and it is. I have Scotchguarded the armrest and the "suede" on the doors. I found a great sheepskin seat cover that does not interfere with side impact airbags (http://www.misssideless.com) and have those on both passenger and driver side. Did the same in grey on the '03. I really think you will find the beige harder to keep clean. So far, the spots that have gotten on mine have cleaned up pretty nicely. Unfortunately, the exterior colors I preferred were all beige interior...

·
Registered
17 Posts
The very first thing I did when I got home was apply a fabric protectant (303 Fabric Protectant), and of course the next day was the paint protectant (while wearing a down jacket in the cold). I'm getting seat covers for the front to protect the seats since they are really light colored. Couldn't find a match, so just going with a tan cover from Target.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts