Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please visit http://www.nrdc.org/flipandchilly/defau ... ms=fcpmrgk

for an amusing clip from the NRDC (National Resources Defense Council) and opportunity (if you like) to make your voice heard regarding fuel efficient vehicles, oil independence, clean air, etc.

Bear

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Bear,
Well, despite the likes of you ruining my bird feeders, I appreciated the referral for the NRDC video clip. I did the Take Action thing, imploring Trans. Sec. Minetta to increase fuel efficiency standards (CAFE)...and no, Bear, CAFE does NOT mean inviting yourself to eat just anywhere. Consider having some manners, please, as you seem more intelligent and reasoned than the average bear.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wayneswhirld said:
Bear,
Well, despite the likes of you ruining my bird feeders,
...more intelligent and reasoned than the average bear.
Well Jake (my Canary) and the cubs get along just fine. Jake even gets along with cats, under certain conditions. Of course those brown & black bears in Vt are somewhat more spoiled by civilization. And thank you for the nice words.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
An04Prius said:
Jake even gets along with cats, under certain conditions
Now that is definitely a very certain condition! :D

Maybe we need a canary like Jake to coax these Vt. bears to be more polite around the (new) feeders. Perhaps he can teach them a bit of finesse.

Happy New Year, Bear.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I don't mean to insult Jake, but he does look a lot more frazzled than the cat who seems to enjoy his new bird's eye view of the world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts