Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get dealerships to clean up their act. I thought this was a good place to list the dealerships that just don't understand they have to treat their customers appropiately after the car is sold. If they are making factual statements as to the car's history or condition whether it is from a sale point of view or a service point of view.

We need to let them know we share our stories and are not going to be their repeat clients. Something needs to get their attention.

I for one will never purchase another car from Hudiburg Toyota out of Midwest City OK. If anyone wants more details let me know. From the CEO J. Jakoby they have no integrity and non is required even though he agrees they screwed up but will not correct regardless of the cost In mya case less than $500. and no offer to fix. Attitude was it sucks to be you as we did not make enough on the sale to cover our mistake.

brad

·
Registered
82 Posts
There is a dealership recommendation/ experience forum. You can post there and people will see it a little longer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dealership

pauline said:
There is a dealership recommendation/ experience forum. You can post there and people will see it a little longer.

I enjoy the prius, does not get the gas mileage I was hoping (average of 38 m/us gal so far 75% on hwy. I had a Jetta TDI proir to this.

Can you send me the site that has the dealership/recommedation/experience site? thanks

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Re: dealership

bheuchert said:
pauline said:

I enjoy the prius, does not get the gas mileage I was hoping (average of 38 m/us gal so far 75% on hwy. I had a Jetta TDI proir to this.

Can you send me the site that has the dealership/recommedation/experience site? thanks
It is this site. Go to Index, and the "For Sale" section. The third section down is what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts