Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took posession of my new Salsa Red #9 package from Aves Toyota in Hurley Wisconsin. I live in the Chicago suburbs and have been on a waiting list locally since February. Called Aves 7 weeks ago (thanks to a tip on this board) and now have a car. Since Hurley is 6.5 hours north of me, they were kind enough to have someone drive the car down to Milwaukee (about an hour away from me) for an extra $150. Jim from Aves was great to deal with and charged straight MSRP.
I love the car and it is just a blast to drive, am getting app 51mpg on the first tank. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations on your new Prius. We have a 2001 Prius and we added a 2004 in April. It's salsa red #9 too. You'll have to get used to all the attention you're going to get frow gawkers / admirers / wanna-be Prius owners.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad to see you got yours from Aves. That is also where I found mine. I would have loved the red, but as we all do, settled for what they had.

Good driving.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ENJOY YOUR NEW "CHILD." LEARN TO TRY A NEW WAY-- AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH SOME FUN, MIGH MILEAGE-- WHILE WATCHING THE "CONSUMPTION" SCREEN. IT TRAINS YOU HOW TO DRIVE-- AND HAVE FUN DOING SO..... KAREN ANN

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats.

I was informed that my car was in Long Beach, California at 6/29. Do you have any idea how long it took your car to get from port to your dealer?

Patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts