Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******* UP-DATED 08/29/06*********

THIS IS THE LAST BATCH OF 2006's !!!!!!!!!

For everyone out there who is Tired of waiting or looking for that elusive Package in your area................Here's what I have on the lot and Incoming without an owner..........

REMEMBER: The Hybrid Tax Advantage for any Toyota Hybrid will be split in half on the 1st of OCTOBER

ON THE GROUND:

0202 FE11 FE HF DK EF Z1 ................$24,109.00

IN BOUND:

White

Silver
01F7 FE11 FE HK DK EF Z1 ...............$26,464.00........ETA NY0828

Magnetic Grey
01G3 FE11 FE HK DK EF Z1 ...............$26,464.00.........D-ETA0824-0829

Black

Barcelona Red
03R3 FE11 FE HK DK EF Z1 ................$26,464.00........ETP NY0830

Driftwood Pearl
04S2 FE41 FE HK DK EF Z1 ...............$26,464.00........ETA NY0828
04S2 FE41 FE HK DK EF Z1 ...............$26,464.00........ETA NY0830
04S2 FE41 FE HK DK EF Z1 ...............$26,464.00........ETA NY0830

Silver Pine

SeasidePearl
08S2 FE41 FE HK DK EF Z1 ................$26,464.00........ETA NY0830
08S2 LD41 FE NW DK EF Z1 ...............$28,364.00........ETA NY0830

Prius Symbols 101

HF= Package #3
HK= Package #6
NL= Package #7
NW= Package #8
FE11= Grey Interior
FE41= Oak Interior
EF= Rear Bumper Applique
DK= Personal Portofolo- Black Manual Book
Z1= Carpeted Mats, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, First Aid Kit
WL= Wheel Locks
CF= Carpeted Mats (Only)
GN= Cargo Net (Only)
7R= Emergency Assistance Kit

If you don't see your specific color and Package Combination...........It does NOT mean I can't get it!!!! Let's talk..........

You can call me and reserve any of these vehicles...........Remember that I'm only a 8 minute drive to Dulles International Airport and 15 minutes from Regan National Airport.

I do have the Inventory.

Fly in ......Drive in......E-mail me.

MSRP Only...............

Thanks for stopping in.............

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lisi said:
What's the difference between ETA and D-ETA?
Lisi,

Thanks I keep forgetting that no everybody lives with the codes like myself.

ETA is usally followed by NY08/12....... This means that the Prius or Camry Hybrid will arrive at Port in New York on the 12th or August.

D-ETA is followed by 08/12-08/17......This means that the vehicle will arrive at the Dealership between the 12th and the 17th of August.

Hope that clears things up..........

Talk soon....................

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
August Up-Date #1 available and on the lot

August Up-Date #1 available and on the lot........... have a look at the First Thread .......... Gas is Headed to $4.00 a Gallon here so I don't think they will last long.

Call me .............. Fly in, Drive in............. Pick your out and I'll reserve it for you........

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales
(571) 571-7548

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last Batch of 2006's

OK guy's it's official .............Last of the '06's are Allocated ............Check out the First Thread!!!!

'07 will be allocated next ........BUT, Toyota has not said if we can even order the "Touring Edition" Yet ( see Photo Below)........... So the 1226 as the Touring edition will be know ...is on hold for now. More information when I get the chance.

Internet Sales

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
CAN ANYONE GET A RED Pkg #2 #3 or? TO SOUTH GEORGIA! I'm stressing! AT first i had wanted white, then saw a red one yesterday (that was already sold) and changed from pkg #1 WHITE to RED #2 or #3.Got use to the idea and looking forward to a RED car and NOW their saying they have a white one pkg #1 coming in on Sept 2 for me.

But........ now I want the smart key and back up camera:(

I feel like I'm being really finicky:( HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way I can fly somewhere to buy a car!

I don't know what to do:(

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: Whassamata windy willow...
"Can't fly somewhere...." You have airsickness? A one-way flight and drive home seems a very practical way to get the Prius of your choice without a long wait or compromising your specifications. Might even net you a savings in the purchase price. Bought mine that way... One hour flight, visiting kin in that city, and a 260 mile drive home.

G

·
Today I spent most of the day at two different Toyota places. Actually got my deposit back form the one who couldn't find me the promised car :!:

I then took a trip of about 45 mins and signed for a pretty white with grey interior pkg 4 coming in on the 31rst .Everythings done but picking it up!

The longer its taken I've had plenty of time to go back and forth on details like colors etc... After deciding on red, I changed back to my original choice which was white with grey and fortunately the fact that they had one that was unalloted for made my decision.

I'm gettring really excited now. I just totaled my gas bills for June , July and Aug and its been almost $400 a month!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
on the lot!!!!!

This is what I have on the Lot and I'll take $500.00 (or More) off any one of these ...........

0040 FE41 FE NL DK EF CF GN .....................$28,535.00
08S2 FE41 FE HK WL GN EF CF .....................$26,494.00......damaged!
03R3 LD11 FE NW DK EF Z1 .........................$29,524.00

CAll Me........

Internet Sales
(571) 276-7548

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updates in Again.........

Last of the 2006's ........... I don't expect any in the next allocation........... I figuare that will all be 2007's with a Delivery date after the 1st of October.

I'm hopeing I'm wrong....... Stay tuned and I'll up-date as soon as I get the information.

Thanks for your all support.

Internet Sales

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.