Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave,

I want a CD (or DVD is such an animal exists) MP3 player installed in the dash cubbyhole. If that unit could play stuff like video and audio DVDs, that's fine but not a necessity. However, the backup camera is also on the list of upgrades for later, so I wouldn't want to pick a solution that made that a problem. Have you got something like this in mind?

Would any audio/video add-in that isn't actually a satellite system be able to use the SAT1 controls?

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Dave's not here!

Temporarily, we hope; he's fled with his family from the hurricane. I should think he's out until Tuesday next at least.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kenmce said:
I tried that before.

I hoped his presence here would get an answer, but due to business and hurricanes I still don't know what he'll be offering, and if it's what I want, when I can buy it from him...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won an iPod mini off G4/TechTV so that will probably be the music source unless the package you make available sounds a lot better.

However, if I get an iPod-specific connector installed, it'd be in that hole so I will be out of the market for your solution.

What's your availability timeframe? Anything iPod-ish in your plans?

Thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts