Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I arrived in Helena on Friday and picked up my new Prius!! I have now 200 miles on it. Drove up to Craig and visited with some fish. On the way back I took a picture at Wolf Creek. The service people said that I would have no problem of the check engine light coating burn off that has been fixed. Any thoughts. Been over the divide and now heading to the Pacific. The car is preforming flawlessly. One question at this point how do you input your home address with out being at home to mark it. Reading the manual again, and again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
can't tell you how to mark your home if you are not there. But to grt home just type your address as a destanation and use that until you get home.

Bill and I call our 2003 prius "Bell" and I call my 2004 Patty LaBelle (Patty for short) because of the bell noise she makes for turns and such. Is that why you call your car Belle?

Jill

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No my previous car a 1999 Ford Explorer is " The Beast" I will keep him for the things he can do well. Belle (with a e) will be my day to day car getting me back and forth, but not exposed to the vulgarities of the environment, sweet thing that she is. Check out the fable Beauty and the Beast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts