• very common - maybe 20% or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very common and increasing fast

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Same here. Vancouver has a lotta Prius cabs. Heck, they're mostly Toyotas lol. Camrys, Corollas and Priuses. Very few Centurys, Luminas and Crown Vics.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I saw one in Vegas last fall.

And that's all you will get out of me on that trip. :roll:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I put "never seen one" but even just to see a taxi is rare. I see maybe one-two per day, usually on the freeways that go through downtown and that's it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where I live in Central New Jersey, there isn't even a taxi company in my town. There are two in the next town over, but I've never seen a Prius from them - they usually use big ol' station wagons. And the last time I took one of those taxicabs to the local train station 5 miles from my house, it cost me $15, so I think they can afford the gas!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Never seen one used as a taxi here in Portland, OR. But the city, county, and state governments all use them. (City Hall in Portland usually has 2-3 parked around it, including the mayor's.)

·
Registered
991 Posts
ehurtley said:
Never seen one used as a taxi here in Portland, OR. But the city, county, and state governments all use them. (City Hall in Portland usually has 2-3 parked around it, including the mayor's.)
Here in LA I've seen quite a few Classic Prii and lots of Civic Hybrids..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.