Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought '04 with Option package #7 back in december 2003. When I install seatcover today, notice that this car didn't come with driver and passenger seat-mounted side airbags. Does anyone have #7 with driver and passenger seat-mounted airbags??? You will see the fabric tag with "SRS Airbag" on the side. I am thinking about going back to the dealer and ask them why on the website says that it comes with seat-mounted airbags, but not on the windows sticker. Help !!!!!!

Description from Toyota website:
Package #7 -- includes intermittent rear window wiper; driver and front passenger seat-mounted side and front and rear side curtain airbags [2]; Smart Entry & Start system; and High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, integrated fog lamps and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [4]
$2,255.00

Sticker on my windows:
Package #7 includes: intermittent rear window wiper, driver and front passenger side curtain airbags, Smart Entry and Start, Vehicle Stability Control, Front Fog Lamps, HID headlamps
$2,255.00

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Anyone with '04 with Package #7

parky said:
I bought '04 with Option package #7 back in december 2003. When I install seatcover today, notice that this car didn't come with driver and passenger seat-mounted side airbags. Does anyone have #7 with driver and passenger seat-mounted airbags??? You will see the fabric label with "SRS Airbag" on the side close to the windows.
I have an '04 with package #7 and it does have the seat-mounted air bags. There is a small black cloth tag attached to the seat near the windows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts