Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was happy to find a dealer in this area (tampa bay) to sell to me at MSRP. Most were asking between 1500-3000 over... Anyone finding below MSRP? What area? How much below? I'm thinking of purchasing #2 but would like to get a 'deal'...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yeh......$700 off a White #6! (on Easter Sunday in So. California.)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
bshef said:
Yeh......$700 off a White #6! (on Easter Sunday in So. California.)
And the rest of us are never going to be allowed to forget it! :wink:

·
Registered
232 Posts
.......lmao......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Last Saturday, we got our second Prius and paid 200 below MSRP due to an internet coupon that did not exclude the Prius. The dealer was only a little hesitant to honor it. Drove it home at 68 mph for 234 miles at 50.2 MPG

G

·
I paid $500 over invoice back in Nov 2003. I knew the dealer and I had always steered customers to him. I even got the platinum warranty for $950.
I've been a customer of this dealership for a while and since it is rural, there wasn't much of demand for the Prius then. Now it's a different story. I have over 27k trouble free miles. Never did any of the TSB's and followed maint per book. If it ain't broke don't fix it. :lol:

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I can understand not doing the gas tank fix, but you really should do the 40D. It brings the ODB to industry standards so that independent shops have a chance at working on the car in the future. Otherwise, in the future when you need the 40D, you'll be paying for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts