Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - just wondered how many folks were waiting patiently for a Prius in the UK. Mine (a TSpirit) was ordered in the last Week in July and the dealer has told me that it will be in and ready on the 25th November. ( 4 months) How does this compare with everone else in the UK's experiences?

·
Registered
49 Posts
My order for a blue T Spirit was placed in mid-September, and they've estimated 7th February delivery (nearly 5 months).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine has been on order for so long, I've forgotten what I ordered and when it's coming. A bit like ordering a lunch in an English pub!

(T3 Feb-05)

Howie

·
Registered
17 Posts
It will be worth the wait

As a Brit who moved to Florida three years ago, I can tell you that your Prius should be the perfect car for the UK.

I ordered mine in September 03 and took delivery on November 1st 03. Now 12000 miles later I am still thrilled with the car. I know it would have been great in the West Midlands/Staffs where I used to live.

So wait patiently you are in for a treat when your cars finally arrive. :D

Mike

·
Registered
425 Posts
In Germany, not the UK, but ordered 25 May, Delivery Sept 29th, so 4 months as well. BUT, I was originally quoted 10 Months but changed the colour option after 2 weeks. There happened to be one of my spec "spare" on order to MRT Germay (Cancelled order perhaps???)

Still, I didnt complain... :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my Black T4 on July 1st, and I'm expecting it around October 20, although my dealer still hasn't been in touch to confirm! :?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rooster.

If you see a blue T3 on the A413 coming/going between Gerrards Cross and Wendover, it's a mate of mine. Be gentle with him!

Howie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howie,
I'd be pleased to see him as I havn't seen one on the road yet other than the one I test drove. Mine is azteg bronze when it arrives, whatever colour thet is. :?:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info guys. Tell me - what is the driving force behind you all wanting a prius. Is it for environment reasons, financial or technical ?

I would just be interested to know. I have ordered one for all three reasons. I am a bit of a gadget freak though so I can't wait to get my hands on the car !

Anyone waiting, or already an owner in Hampshire ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts