Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently visited a Toyota dealer in the O.C. to put down a deposit for an '05 Prius w/ the Package #5. The salesman quoted me $23,605, which includes the destination charge of $540, plus FEES.

My question is how much more $$$ did you have to pony up for the FEES? I know FEES means taxes and all that, but if anyone could give me a ballpark number that would be awesome! Thanks...

·
Registered
186 Posts
titan701 said:
I recently visited a Toyota dealer in the O.C. to put down a deposit for an '05 Prius w/ the Package #5. The salesman quoted me $23,605, which includes the destination charge of $540, plus FEES.

My question is how much more $$$ did you have to pony up for the FEES? I know FEES means taxes and all that, but if anyone could give me a ballpark number that would be awesome! Thanks...
Which dealer? Mine came from O.C. Sept 19, 2004. 2005 #6 (BC).

Price car: $26,641
Document prep fee $45
sales tax $2068.17
License fees $230
CA tire fee $5

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jimb said:
titan701 said:

Document prep fee $45
sales tax $2068.17
License fees $230
CA tire fee $5

The dealer I went to was Power Toyota of Irvine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Prius Rental prices Northern California

We are interested in renting a Prius for a weekend in Northern California, preferably the bay area or Marin, Sonoma County. Does anyone know where I can find one for rent and approximately what the daily fee is?
Thank you for your time and consideration
James and Toni

·
Registered
186 Posts
Re: Prius Rental prices Northern California

breathe4met said:
We are interested in renting a Prius for a weekend in Northern California, preferably the bay area or Marin, Sonoma County. Does anyone know where I can find one for rent and approximately what the daily fee is?
Thank you for your time and consideration
James and Toni
Thought I heard Enterprise has them to rent? Can't hurt to check.

·
Registered
186 Posts
titan701 said:
jimb said:
titan701 said:

Document prep fee $45
sales tax $2068.17
License fees $230
CA tire fee $5

The dealer I went to was Power Toyota of Irvine.
Yes. I suggest you also go to RSM Toyota, see Chip or Geoff. Much more organized, much.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, I too have rented from Enterprise. On the island of Alameda( near Oakland), they often seem to have one available. The same can also be true in Richmond, closer to you-just over the bridge. Don't call the central number , call the locations directly as the main number people say they can't guarranty(or even know) the type of car that would be available!! The costs are around $ 30-40 per day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts