1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen:

"I'm driving the car of the future today."
"Your SUV Sucks, my Hybrid Sips."

And a couple of others, but I'm looking for something that's not really cheesy and won't incite someone to rear-end me. :) I also don't want to be a traveling advertisment and list a website... I spent enough time making sure the dealer didn't throw any badging on my car.

Anyone have any suggestions/links?

·
Registered
370 Posts
How about:

I'm saving oil for your Grandkids

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wynder said:
I've seen:

"I'm driving the car of the future today."
"Your SUV Sucks, my Hybrid Sips."

And a couple of others, but I'm looking for something that's not really cheesy and won't incite someone to rear-end me. :) I also don't want to be a traveling advertisment and list a website... I spent enough time making sure the dealer didn't throw any badging on my car.

Anyone have any suggestions/links?
I have "You SUV suck..." on the front and on the back I have "My car starves terrorists - Does your?"

And I have a bumper sticker "So Many Miles - So Little Gas."

Here's where you can get them:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/N-12 ... Ne-25_bt-1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Some of you know, I knit. A LOT. Always ticks off my dad, who cannot see the point. So, I borrowed his car a few years ago, and put on a plate frame that said "I'd rather be knitting." :::snicker::: Don't know how long it took him to find it. :lol:

·
Registered
884 Posts
License Plate Frames

Not into "blonde jokes", but saw this one a few days ago in California:

"Not all dumbs are blonde"

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought the Prius because it is environmentally friendly, but the great gas mileage is a nice bonus. I have thought about getting a bumper sticker that says, "Save Our Planet" or "Breathe Easy" (a friend also suggested the inflammatory "YOU SMELL", but I don't feel like being road kill so I nixed that idea).

I wanted a personalized license plate that said "BLUSKYS" but it was already taken. I am also considering "CLRSKYS" AND "NOSMOKN" (or should that be NOSMOGN). :)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Anyone take notice of the opening credits to Good Times? They sure had lots of smog back then. When people complain that the air quality is so bad, they should compare to past readings and aerial pictures. Things are a lot better now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
air pollution

Levels of air pollution have indeed dropped since 1970. The problem is that we are increasingly finding that even low levels of air pollution cause greater damage than we knew in 1970.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If your bumper stickers and license plate frames are too inflammatory, it might cause trouble when gas goes to $5. But someone will still try to steal it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts