Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, that's the old one.... the bottom of our cars are a little different, so it doesn't fit quite right. let me know if you find anything ! 8)

·
Registered
33 Posts
id love to see a pic! Maybe theres some small mod that can be made it make it fit better.I chatted with toyota usa a while back and they said little chance of a 2006 bra being made :(

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Yah, but, Michelle,

There is NO "hybrid" script on the front fender in that picture, so it's NOT of an '06. But rangerdavid specifically says he has an '06. I think it's probably too early still for them to have a modified front-end mask available for the different '06 lower front end.

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that front end "mask" is what i'm talking about. It comes for the 04-05 models, not 06 that I can find yet. Sorry, old school days when we called it a "bra"..............

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
took the page from a link on the 2006 US Prius accessories page, so if they're advertising that it's available, I assumed that it was...

I just tried the "build and price your Prius" link for two different Toyota regions, and neither showed me the front end mask as an available accessory. :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for looking Michelle. Thanks everyone for your responses. If the mask is available, I sure would like to get one.......... oh well, the 3m invisible bra just isn't an option right now, got too many other expenses at the moment. I'll just have to be "extra" careful on gravel roads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts