Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2005 Prius last Thursday. Black with package 6. I love it.

The three days I've driven it to work I've averaged over 50 mpg each time. And all on regular gas. Sure beats my old Audi A6 which averaged less than half that.

I monitered this group for several weeks before I ordered the Prius. The opinions and discussions expressed in it were a key element in my decision to buy one.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Smoooch! Welcome to the family! Try not to spill your venti latte on the floor and seats. It comes out with a little carpet steamer, and no stain, but it's still annoying and will make you sad to spoil your new little Prius.

Just my "new owner" tip. Other people have less important ones, like tire pressure, oil overfill, etc.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sanny said:
Smoooch! Welcome to the family! Try not to spill your venti latte on the floor and seats. It comes out with a little carpet steamer, and no stain, but it's still annoying and will make you sad to spoil your new little Prius.

Just my "new owner" tip. Other people have less important ones, like tire pressure, oil overfill, etc.
Oh, but that spilled latte goes so nicely with the "new car smell"! Welcome to da club!

·
Registered
344 Posts
mmmm black! buy some wax, my friend.

also, a black prius is a great opportunity to get a car bra, it blends right in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations! I like the black, they look cool in an evil Darth Vader sort of way. We're going on to 4 months now...(just had the 10K tuneup) and love it more each day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts