Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i tried to post the pic of my far into the album section, it failed to work. I just went there again today and i see someone else has posted something. However, i can not see it. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know Brian had tried to post some pics of his seatcovers a few days ago and was unable to so he sent me the pics over AIM file transfer... If that wasn't an isolated thing, there COULD be something wrong I suppose...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I get a 404 Not Found error when I click on the Album link, as of this date. Perhaps it's related to the still-unresolved problem that I discuss under Help|Unable to access jpg attachments.

Ken Herrick

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Ken,
If you are still seeing a link to the album section at the top of the page that means that the view of PriusOnline you are seeing is cached somewhere. The album has not been on PriusOnline for around 6 months.

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK, thanks for letting me know. Where I found it (just the other day) was under Announcements|Photo Album, 1st post. The link "Album" was apparently still shown as active...but as I now learn, not so.

Ken Herrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts