Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:x
The Air Quality District is saying that the Smog level is rising and they claim that the main cause is the increase in Track and Airplane traffic.

It appears to me that these guys never drive because if they did they would see the various 4 wheel monsters on the streets and realize the REAL smog source (not to mention the fuel consumed)

·
Registered
4 Posts
"Oh come on now, SUV's aren't that polluting." -- My friend, drives a Navigator. To work. Maybe to the store. Do people not realize that SUV's are only really meant for offroading? I am tempted to go around, thanking SUV owners for helping pollute the air. I don't have my Prius yet, but when I drive home from work, surrounded by SUVs, I despair for our country.

G

·
0 Posts
SUV mentality

And has anyone noticed an inordinate prevalence of SUV 's that park in the fire lane right in front of the coffee shop, like they're so unfit they cannot walk from a parking space? They are in a vehicle that is advertised as appealing to the "rugged outdoorsy" type, but they cannot park legally and walk 100 feet. :roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
A friend and I are creating some shirts right now....

The front says something like "My friends put gas in their S.U.V.s"

The back says "And I all I got was a warmer climate"

I plan on wearing that and my "Your SUV Sucks - My Hybrid Sips" shirts on a regular basis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts