Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Salsa Red/pkg 9 Prius! It now has exactly 10 miles on it: 2 when I drove it out of the lot, 8 to get it home. We love it! We're are about to head out for a drive but I wanted to share the good news.

We ordered it in mid February. We were offered three other colors but held out for Salsa. We bought it from Santa Cruz Toyota and although we had a glitch in June with the sales manager on duty at the time, I have now nothing but praise for how we were treated. We bought it for MSRP along with the exended warranty which they gave us at a substantial discount over the $1600 retail price. Everyone from our sales person Mike to the finance manager Scott were truly great to deal with.

The only glitch - there had to be one - is that the nav system has a faulty GPS antenna. The car believes we are in Washington DC very near the White House. Hummm.

Just a note of thanks to the many people on this board who have contributed so many great ideas, suggestions and information about the Prius. We are very, very grateful to you all.

Off we go!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Look for the general area in the country where you live. There are about 9 sections. It's in the begining of the instructions for the destionations. It says search area 'change" and California is is area 2. You will have to change your area when you leave CA and NV to the area you are in. It can't maintain all the street info for every state without breaking them up into areas. I hope this ws clear and a help.

Have fun. Jill[/img]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts