Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took my new pri on a trip this week end had 1 mile when I picked it up now has 600 miles a couple of things that I would like now that I am a little familiar with it.
1 My Camry had a nice leather wrapped steering wheel and was very comfortable I looked at several places to find an after market wrap(the camry's was stock) but they all appear too big, yes I tried a toyota dealer tehy didn't have any didn't know where I could get one, where can I find one
2 the sun screen I had for both the Camry and my toy truck is too small for the pri where can I find one of those as well.
Any help would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
The sun shades from prius chat are EXCELLENT and the customer service is wonderful! The shades are a perfect fit, front and back (I've not done sides yet), and they really do keep the interior cooler. Mine arrived with munged suction cups (back window), and the vendor promptly sent out a new one! Wonderfully amazingly terrific. :)

Get the idea? I LIKE it!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I got a sunshade at the dealer that was a custom pattern for the vehicle. It's one of those aluminized foam dealies that rolls up to store. It's a bit of a pain to use, but it is an excellant fit and excellant insulating properties.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My thanks to all who replied. I ordered the Wheelskins and 2 days later it shows up fit perfectly (is a pain to put on would hate to do it for a living).
I am waiting for the sunscreen. My dealer can't seem to find any of this i guess becaues we live in the sticks they haven't heard of CA which is where most of this stuff come from.
Again thanks to all.
This board rocks! 8)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have the console cover that's in the link up there (it's great!). My SO and I are having a disagreement about whether the open part should go towards the front or towards the back... which is the intended orientation?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Astrowoman said:
I have the console cover that's in the link up there (it's great!). My SO and I are having a disagreement about whether the open part should go towards the front or towards the back... which is the intended orientation?
I always assumed it was so the latch didn't get caught in the material. I'll have to look, though - mine's embroidered, and the embroidery faces the driver. So, i'll look to see where the designer put the notch. :)

Ok, I looked. The cut out is for the front nearest the dash, so the latch closes nicely. :) Console cover is a wonderful thing! I have one for summer (cotton) and winter (wool).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts