Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the cost to purchase '06 leather side and center arm rests to install in an '05? I visited my local dealer yesterday and the parts department does not yet have part numbers and prices for '06 items, like the arm rests. Does anyone know the part numbers for just the gray leather portion of the side and center arm rests? I figure if I can get the part numbers I can find them cheaper on line.

Thanks,

Gary

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Check Robin's (I think it's Robin) site on ebay. Just search for prius leather armrest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tideland Prius said:
Check Robin's (I think it's Robin) site on ebay. Just search for prius leather armrest.
I know of a lindbergh61 who sells leather slip covers on e-bay for the arm rests, but I'd like to know what Toyota wants for the real things.

Gary

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hyperion said:
Interesting1 I've never heard of Toyota selling them.
Just to clarify, Toyota doesn't sell the slip-on leather covers. I think those are custom made by someone who sells them on e-bay.

As regard the real Toyota leather arm rests, I just assume that Toyota parts will sell them as a service replacement part for those people with car that damage the arm rests that come with the car. I wouldn't be surprised if the Toyota price is over $100 per arm rest, but that's just a cynical guess.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts