Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be doing something right; actually hit 7 bars green on the trip home tonight! :D As far as I know, the conditions were similar to what BIF just said in another topic ("Battery not filling up" in this forum); i.e. driving flat, maintaining speed that allows charging,... also think I was able to do more coasting to a stop than normal, which probably contributed. It's still cool to see. 8) I took a (poor) pic with my camera/phone (YES, I was stopped at the time); might post/upload it "somewhere" if anyone actually wants to see such a thing. :)

[Edited: charGing, not charing! :shock:]

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm not behind the wheel of one yet, but I can appreciate the milestone already. I've been aware of my driving habits in my wife's '80-something turbo diesel wagon ( I sold my little toyota tacoma 4 banger a bit prematurely while waiting for my Prius ), and since it's an older car with some quirks I have to drive pretty conservatively. I still expect a rude awakening when I am able to see immediate feedback on how I'm driving. It's a challenge/game I look forward to.

Good job Techno. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts