Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
IndyDoug said:
I averaged over 67MPG for my morning commute today.

Average speed: 50MPH
To be fair, you need to show us your return trip this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yah, Hep. Tell about the ladies in the family borrowing your car for a weekend trip, and getting better mileage than you! Can you imagine? Full of luggage and people, and they got big MPG. :lol: Hep's gonna take driving lessons from them!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Right, Hep. For example, earlier this week I got 63 mpg on a 120 mile trip to NJ and 57 mpg on the return-- same speed (60), same 4 occupants and luggage.

PA P

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sanny said:
Yah, Hep. Tell about the ladies in the family borrowing your car for a weekend trip, and getting better mileage than you! Can you imagine? Full of luggage and people, and they got big MPG. :lol: Hep's gonna take driving lessons from them!
Sanny's snitchin on me. The Lovely Mrs. Hep, and the Heplets drove to Madison and back this past week for college orientation for the baby girl. They did add gas once, but kept it under 4 gallons so the tank average didn't clear. They came back at 57.5 mpg which is better than any tank I have ever had. Of course my tanks usually include many short hop trips...

:oops:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hep said:
They came back at 57.5 mpg which is better than any tank I have ever had. Of course my tanks usually include many short hop trips...

:oops:
excuses, excuses.... ;) Light footed lovelies, they are! Ham footed Hep, you are. :::smooch:::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.