Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone know that there is a $500 rebate on the purchase of a hybrid auto? The application must be submitted within 6 months of purchase.

I just found out yesterday that this existed, yet, I purchased my 2005 Prius in January 2005, so I lost out on the $500.

My dealer didn't mention it either.

What a bunch of crap.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I knew about it and got it when I bought my Highlander Hybrid. I missed out on it in 2004 when I bought my Prius. I got the Prius 2 months before PA started the program. The person to contact in Harrisburg is Cleopatra Arp; e-mail address is [email protected]. She was very helpful when I had some questions about the program.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
firepa63 said:
I knew about it and got it when I bought my Highlander Hybrid. I missed out on it in 2004 when I bought my Prius. I got the Prius 2 months before PA started the program. The person to contact in Harrisburg is Cleopatra Arp; e-mail address is [email protected]. She was very helpful when I had some questions about the program.
Yes, I called Cleo. She said that program didn't exist when I got my 2005 Prius in January 2005. Unfortunuately, I cannot get the rebate since I didn't find out about it in time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: Ardmore Toyota has over 80 Prius for immediate delivery!

Over 80 Prius in stock and available for immediate delivery.

Package #2 and #4 are discounted to only $500 over invoice!!!

This is exciting! We have more Prius then anyone in the district because of our new store in Ardmore, PA.

Check us out on the web at http://www.ArdmoreToyota.com

We are located at:
219 E. Lancaster Avenue Ardmore, PA 19003 610.645.5000

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well, you can't expect the dealers to know everything. Its like people buying a Hybrid Highlander and then trying to sue their dealer claiming that they should have been told they couldn't get HOV stickers here in California (they didn't ask). Better to ask someone well versed in other things (like you go to a tax accountant to ask about the tax credits--and even MY tax accountant isn't entirely familiar with the Hybrid credit and the previous tax deductions). You can't blame the dealer for not knowing everything about the "perks" of the car, you should have done your own research.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts