Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have our first shipment of 2006 Prius on the way. Bacause of the changes to packages and prices my list of waiting has changed. Thus I have some available Prius incoming. Please call me ASAP if you are interested. These will not last long!!!!!!!! :shock: :D 763-427-3200 MUST CONTACT Matt Gilbert

Matt

·
Registered
261 Posts
While Matt seems to me to be a pretty square shooter, you're probably wasting your time with his shop if you're trading anything in. They totally lowball you.

rpm

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appriciate keeping dealers honest but....

I appriciate the fact that "rpm" is trying to keep the dealers honest. I understand "rpm' may not have recieved the amount hoped for on his or her trade but each trade is a different story. We attempt to give each customer the most possible for their trade and even if "rpm" did not get what he or she wanted that doesn't meen that you won't get what you want for the trade. I appriciate "rpm's' intent and nice coment about me. If you have a questions about your trade, please call me. 763-427-3200

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah, right. Try thousands, not hundreds, lower than I easily got from other dealers (or the average of Edmunds, KBB, and NADA online trade values)...three times. (And, no, the difference was not hidden in the price paid for the cars purchased.) I'll be buying 2 more Prii in 2006, and won't waste the time driving up there to see what the trades would bring. But that aint' Matt's doing.

rpm

G

·
0 Posts
06 prius minnesota

any idea of what time frame and what packages, an 8 coming in?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
rpm said:
Yeah, right. Try thousands, not hundreds, lower than I easily got from other dealers (or the average of Edmunds, KBB, and NADA online trade values)...three times. (And, no, the difference was not hidden in the price paid for the cars purchased.) I'll be buying 2 more Prii in 2006, and won't waste the time driving up there to see what the trades would bring. But that aint' Matt's doing.

rpm
Sorry to barge in here, couldn't resist. Mr, rpm if you want pay only MSRP then that's my GIG come to the all upfront MSRP only dealer and fair trade-in value as well. 06 Prii lots of them ! as long as they are #3 HF
#6 HK, #7 NL, #8 NW these are the only 4 packages that I can offer at MSRP !

Request.Reserve your Prius now, all I need from you is: Name,Address
Phone numbers, Color(s), Option(s) from you. Once your vehicle is assigned to you and guaranteed delivery, then I will ask and need for a
small deposit of $500 fully _refundable_ to you in the event that you have already found one at other dealership or just postponed your purchase at the time beeing. Simple and easy, you got nothing to lose but only to gain ! Need Credit card number in file for deposit processing later.

All ordered/Reserved vehicle at MSRP or at the Factory Sticker,
nothing more nothing less. Yes, Even the 06 Prius as well !

Then there is a way to customize your Prius interior
with a Sumptuous Leather done in "Two Tone" even upgradable with
_Perforated_ seating area and also a _Heated_Seats_ for a price so
let talk upgrades later if needed, but in meantime send in your request
today !
HSD, Hybrids for everyone in the near future.
Toyota Hybrids for this planet called, the Green Earth !
Located: in the Beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, Northern
California.__________________________________________

******Email: [email protected]**********

C.Rickey Hirose, Fleet-Ecommerce Sales Manager.
The Hybrid vehicle's Ambassador.
(510) 252-5420 B. or (925) 699-6450 Cell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts