Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved a black pkg. # 6, a White pkg. #6, a Salsa Red pkg. #6 and a Seaside Pearl pkg. #6. These are available immediately.

We sell at MSRP (we don't put dealer installed options on our cars that you have to take) With every vechile we sell we include PRIORITY PLUS. 2yr/25,000 FREE Scheduled Factory Maintenance including oil and filter changes, FREE Lifetime Virginia State Inspections and much more.

If I don't have the Prius you want, I can, through a special realationship with the District Manager, probably get what you want in a matters of days.

For more information or to secure your Prius call me.

Steve Levine
Priority Toyota of Richmond
804-526-2811
800-748-0908

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
heh heh heh... wait for it...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh, let me...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Come on people! Is this the best scold we can manage? Charles are you out there? Are we getting complacent in our Prius euphoria?

Ok melgish. Go ahead. :roll:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Where's that White Cat? Here, Kitty Kitty! We have a little mouse for you to play with. :lol:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You know, it's just not as much fun when the original poster is too big of an idiot to neither read the rules nor to notice the prominantly placed "dealers" section.

He probably copied and pasted this exact message into every prius group he could find and will likely never be back...until he's got more to sell.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
...Ahem...

Dear Mr VA_Prius_Sales:

Whereas the vast majority of regular readers here already have a Prius or two.

Whereas the terms and conditions for which you clicked "yes" in agreement w/o reading clearly state that dealership messages are to appear in the dealership forum.

Whereas this is your first post.

Whereas we've heard it all before

Please stop using the general forum for posting of your sales messages. There is a place for everything and everything should go in it's place.

How's that?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
melgish said:
...Ahem...

Dear Mr VA_Prius_Sales:

Whereas the vast majority of regular readers here already have a Prius or two.

Whereas the terms and conditions for which you clicked "yes" in agreement w/o reading clearly state that dealership messages are to appear in the dealership forum.

Whereas this is your first post.

Whereas we've heard it all before

Please stop using the general forum for posting of your sales messages. There is a place for everything and everything should go in it's place.

How's that?
Yawn...huh, what....Oh... I guess that's ok....not that it'll be read by the intended recipient.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
I can only hope that four folks who are almost tired of waiting and about to "give up" take advantage of your post and end up owners. There is another section for this type of listing but for your first post I for one would never critisize. These things seem again being hard to get. Whether it is an increase in demand or a cut in production, it's still interesting to see that they are still available from honest dealers.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I like white ones and blue ones. :) And, as I said before, I wish I could have more than one! A little basket of Prius babies in blue and white would be wonderful! Sigh. I hope someone happy adopts them, even if their birth announcements are filed in the wrong place.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll take a baby blue hatchling if they come up for adoption. Although, I must say that Driftwood Pearl is EXACTLY the color of CA highway dust... if only the windows weren't that color now I could put off the bath indefinitely. Are hatchlings good at taking their baths?

·
Registered
157 Posts
>>>>
If I don't have the Prius you want, I can, through a special realationship with the District Manager....>>>>

Not that it's any of our business, but just what might this "special relationship" be?

We're not nosy here, but we are curious.

G

·
No such thing a special relationships. Toyota gives you what you sell in allocation. Doesnt matter how well you know the district rep. We play golf with our about twice a month, and we get what Toyota sends us, thats it. If you can find a dealer to trade with, then you can get the extras.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts